- A diligent developer and a pragmatic programmer?
- A natural explorer who understands that there’s rarely one answer to a problem?
- Eager to learn new languages and platforms and to share your knowledge with others?
- Keen to work on client projects for household names like Pets at Home, Vodafone and Bentley?
- Craft code to the very highest standard and deliver bang on time?
- Put together estimates that make for accurate cost proposals and project planning?
- Give clear status reports and quickly escalate anything that could risk the quality or timing of a project?
- Clearly communicate your technical decisions and recommendations to all involved?
- Work as part of a team to provide technical input for the blueprint and solution specification of a project?
- Proven experience developing in Sitecore?
- Exposure to other web content management systems, like EPiServer, SharePoint and Umbraco?
- Bags of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms?
- Developed data-driven web solutions using the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server?
- Skills in object oriented analysis and design, design patterns and rock solid principles of OO development?
- Exposure to web content management systems, especially Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco and EPiServer?
- Familiarity with web security risks and common vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)?
- Experience of using BitBucket, GitHub or similar for Pull Request and code review functionality?
- Microsoft certifications in application development (c#, ASP.NET, HTML5) and experience of Sitecore or EPiServer?
If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, we’d love you to hit the button to join us...
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holidays
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Health cash-back plan
- Annual rail pass scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted city centre parking in our Liverpool office
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Free healthy snacks every day