- Someone who can raise solutions alongside problems?
- Both a self-starter and completer finisher?
- Able to gather all the information available to make the best decision possible?
- Ready to be part of an award-winning team, based both in Liverpool?
- Ensure all incidents (including requests, & changes) made by our clients are actioned efficiently and effectively, in-line with the priority of the request and the importance of the work to both the client and us?
- Work closely with our Service & Support Manager and Studio Manager to ensure that resourcing requirements are clearly set-out, and can be escalated if not met?
- Escalate issues to our Service & Support Manager where appropriate, and run the function transparently so that real-time insight into current SLA position, service volumes etc. is readily available?
- Represent the function/services to our clients and potential clients?
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded through professional communications, accurate reporting, meeting SLAs, and adding value?
- Work with our IT Team & Project Managers to deliver planned and consistent client release schedules?
- Organise our out-of-hours client support rota?
- Identify and raise issues or risks that jeopardise the ability to provide a high level of service?
- Interact closely with our Service & Support Manager, Project Managers and Account Managers where support and maintenance activities are being provided on active project delivery accounts (e.g. collaborating on release scheduling and contents)?
- Collaborate with our Service & Support Manager to provide scheduled reporting to clients of their Service Usage (and support with regular client meetings to discuss CSI
- Familiarity with Microsoft Stack and web content management systems such as; Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco, RedDot and EPiServer?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal?
- A disciplined approach to all aspects of your work, with the ability to operate independently where required and manage upwards appropriately?
- A good understanding of the importance of priority-weighted decisions in a Service Management culture with the ability to suggest and make priority calls?
- The ability to ask for help when needed, but without abdicating responsibility for solving the problem?
- If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, we’d love you to hit the button to join us...
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holidays
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Health cash-back plan
- Annual rail pass scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted city centre parking in our Liverpool office
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Free healthy snacks every day