- Itching to work on lots of large and exciting digital projects?
- A rational thinker and tenacious trouble-shooter?
- Good at explaining technical subjects to non-technical people?
- Fascinated with all technologies and keen to learn a broad spectrum of CMS, marketing and digital workplace platforms such as Sitecore, Episerver and Office 365?
- Ready to be part of an award-winning team, based both in London and in Liverpool?
- Troubleshoot and fix issues across a range of technologies?
- Liaise with end users to understand their challenges and opportunities and solve technical issues to their satisfaction?
- Provide estimates of effort for solution implementation, to better aid client and internal decision-making for the effective use of maintenance and support budgets?
- Continuously improve our Managed Services offer, building ever greater efficiency through intelligent and pro-active analysis and effective communications?
- Report on the status of support tickets, escalating incomplete or ambiguous information that may affect SLA’s or quality?
- Identify and document opportunities for improvement of existing solutions, taking a product-oriented mindset at all times (‘go-live is just the beginning’)?
- Craft code in line with departmental coding and development standards and deliver bang on time?
- Provide out-of-hours cover when required (support rota payments will be applicable)?
- Experience of c#, ASP.NET development using Microsoft Visual Studio?
- Familiarity with Windows Web application server and Windows IIS configuration?
- A good understanding of effective DevOps and controlled release processes, including automated software build and deployment using JetBrains TeamCity and Octopus Deploy?
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server queries and code development (T-SQL)?
- Experience with application lifecycle management using Git DVCS?
If it’s a ‘yes’ to all of the above, we’d love you to hit the button to join us...
There's never been a more exciting time to join us. We’re continuing to win awards, we’re growing fast and we’ve just moved to a fantastic new workspace. So if you think working with Mando might be your cup of tea, here’s a bit more about us.
Being at the forefront of innovation for household brand names means that every one of us lives and breathes digital solutions. We’re the type of people who always push ourselves that bit further to achieve the best for all involved. We’re a caring bunch and we have each other’s backs. And while we take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously, we know how to have a laugh too. In fact, fun is an integral part of our culture. There’s always loads of regular social events and Friday afternoons are good for a chat around our award-wining beer fridge.
Mando HQ is one of the most technically advanced workspaces in our sector. From open plan dining area and whiteboard walls, to video pod-casting and Wi-Fi equipped roof terrace, everything about our brand new home has been to designed to nurture innovation and collaboration.
Mando also has a branch in the capital - a fabulous, contemporary workspace right in the heart of culturally-rich Soho.
As well as an exceptional working environment, a healthy social calendar and a brilliant location, here’s what else we can offer you at Mando.
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holidays
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Health cash-back plan
- Annual rail pass scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted city centre parking in our Liverpool office
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Free healthy snacks